Medical Examination for Work Permit for performing artiste:

Filmo at 01-44 Peace Centre S228149 arrange a one stop service for ICA or MOM required  Medical Exam including x-ray & blood test. Priority service for clients with appointment. Walk-in are also welcome with minimal waiting time Tel: 63333089 WhatsApp 98365486 or 81622621 or Email Filmo for inquiries

If you wish to arrange for  MOM / ICA medical exam please contact Steve via WhatsApp or Messenger to 
9836 5486 or email providing  a screen shot or scan copy of  the MOM / ICA Approval 
Letter showing Applicant's Name &  the proposed date and time of your intended visit & we will 
respond to you asap. 

Eligible employers can hire foreign performing artistes to work in public entertainment outlets such as bars, 
hotels and nightclubs. If you want to hire a foreign performing artiste to work in Singapore, your business 
must: Have a CAT 1 Public Entertainment Licence issued by the Singapore Police Force. Operate at least 6 
hours a day. Be classified as a bar, discotheque, lounge, nightclub, pub, hotel, private club or restaurant. 
Employ at least one local full-time employee who is making CPF contributions

You can employ up to 8 foreign performing artistes. Larger outlets can employ up to 12 foreign artistes 
on a case-by-case basis. You will need to pay a foreign worker levy for each artiste, depending on how 
many you hire: First 8 artistes $450. 9 and above $750

Foreign performing artistes are not allowed to hold another Work Permit (even for another occupation) 
for 1 year after they stop work as a performing artiste. The maximum duration of the Work Permit for 
performing artistes is 6 months

Employer or appointed employment agent (EA) can apply for the WP. The MOM application fee charged 
is $40 for each pass + $30 for each pass issuance. It takes 1 working day for the online application, unless 
more information is required. A non-Malaysian worker must not be in Singapore at the time of Work Permit 
application. If this is the first time the employer is applying for a Work Permit, need to declare business activity.

When the worker arrives, employer need to: Register the worker’s residential and workplace addresses
 using the Online Foreign Workers Address Service (OFWAS) - at least an hour before requesting for the pass 
to be issued. Processing time: Immediate. You will need a delivery address and contact details for card 
delivery. You may also need to upload PDF copies of these documents: Personal particulars page of the 
worker’s current passport (include pages that have amendments). Disembarkation/Embarkation card 
(immigration white card). Completed medical examination form. Completed Security Bond Form.
Work Permit application form. Pay $30 for each Work Permit issued. You can pay by GIRO, or eNets credit or 
After the Work Permit is issued, print the notification letter.

The notification letter: Is valid for 1 month from the date of issue. If you need to extend it because of other 
travel plans, complete and submit the request form to MOM. the notification letter should be given to the 
foreign worker. It allows them to travel in and out of Singapore while waiting for the Work Permit card.

Check the notification letter for whether the worker needs to register at MOM Services Centre – Hall C. If 
it is required, the worker needs to register within 1 week of issuing the Work Permit. You must make an 
appointment for the worker to register.

For the appointment, the worker should bring: Original passport, Appointment letter, Notification letter , 4 
working days after registration. MOM will deliver the Work Permit card to the address given 4 working days 
after the worker registers and gets documents verified. For workers who do not need to register, MOM will 
deliver the card 4 working days after verifying their documents. The authorised recipients will get an SMS 
or email with the delivery details at least 1 day before delivery.

For details